Friday, July 15, 2016

How wondrous are your thoughts


Do you know the balancings of the clouds, 
the wondrous works of him who is perfect in knowledge?
Job 37:16


For as the heavens are higher than the earth, 
so are my ways higher than your ways, 
and my thoughts than your thoughts. 
Isaiah 55:9



Your Love, Oh Lord
Your love, oh Lord, reaches to the heavens
Your faithfulness stretches to the skies
Your righteousness is like the mighty mountains, yeah
Your justice flows like the ocean's tide

I will lift my voice to worship You, my King
I will find my strength in the shadow of Your wings



Your love, LORD, reaches to the heavens, 
your faithfulness to the skies.
Psalm 36:5



A beautiful drive to Seattle. Lovely blue sky and puffy clouds line our northern drive.

Keep looking up!  Stay encouraged in the Lord.  Prayers of blessings to you.

Love,
Tammy

No comments: