Tuesday, August 16, 2016

I will come again


Let not your heart be troubled:
ye believe in God, believe also in me. 
In my Father's house are many mansions:
if it were not so, I would have told you.
I go to prepare a place for you. 
And if I go and prepare a place for you,
I will come again, and receive you unto myself;
that where I am, there ye may be also.
John 14:1-3


And when these things begin to come to pass,
then look up, and lift up your heads
for your redemption draweth nigh.
Luke 21:28


There are many things calling our attention to look up at this time!

The sky is calling our attention
with special conjunctions of moon, Jupiter and other planets.  Also, the annual show of the Perseid meteor showers have us looking up!

The world has called our attention
with the August 10 World Lion Day, lions and Leos in the news as well as the spacecraft near Jupiter at this time.

The word of God is calling our attention
to Leo and the Shiloh prophecy in Genesis 49:10.
The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.


Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber,
and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.
Psalm 19:5


The heavens declare the glory of God - the story of redemption,
the story of Shiloh - The Redeemer 
- coming to pick up His purchased possession.
May we shine bright, as we go forward - out to meet the Bridegroom.
Maranatha!

And at midnight there was a cry made,
Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.
Matthew 25:6




More references:
Matthew 25:13
Malachi 4:2
Revelation 5:5
Daniel 12:3
Isaiah 26:20



No comments: