Friday, February 3, 2023

Psalm 23 * 2023 Supply

 Psalm 23

The LORD is my shepherd;

I shall not want.

He makes me lie down in green pastures;

He leads me beside quiet waters.

He restores my soul;

He guides me in the paths of righteousness

for the sake of His name.

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,

I will fear no evil,

for You are with me;

Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me

in the presence of my enemies.

You anoint my head with oil;

my cup overflows.

Surely goodness and mercy will follow me

all the days of my life,

and I will dwell in the house of the LORD

forever.






Psalm 23 – Surely Goodness, Surely Mercy – by Shane & Shane (Lyric Video)



“My Shepherd (Psalm 23)” Official Lyric Video
 
G2023epichorégeó: to supply, provide (perhaps lavishly), furnish
From epi and choregeo; to furnish besides, i.e. Fully supply, (figuratively) aid or contribute -- add, minister (nourishment, unto). 
to be supplied, ministered unto, assisted

G2024 epixorēgía – apt, lavish resources, making an event a grand production. 
See 2023 (epixorēgeō). - Philippians 1:19, Ephesians 4:16
(ἐπιχορηγέω / give; supply)

For I know that this will turn out for my deliverance
 through your prayer and the supply 
of the Spirit of Jesus Christ, ...
 - Philippians 1:19

A Blessed Connection- 5783 & 2023 Chalkboard Teaching by Christine Vales
An encouraging video :-)  https://youtu.be/yVJwlY47CzA


Psalm 119:116 - another bonus 1-19 verse! 

H624 asoph: a store (i.e. a supply of provisions) – Hebrew: אָסֻף
H622  asaph: (aw-saf') to gather, remove - Hebrew:  אָסַף 

H623  Asaph: "gatherer," the name of several Israelites - Hebrew אָסָף
https://biblehub.com/hebrew/623.htm

H23  Abiasaph: "my father has gathered," an Israelite name - Hebrew אֲבִיאָסָף
Exodus 6:24 - Only once in the Bible - https://biblehub.com/hebrew/23.htm
H624  asoph: a store (i.e. a supply of provisions) – Hebrew: אָסֻף


You are my supply
My breath of life
And still more awesome than I know
You are my reward
worth living for
And still more awesome than I know

Enough (lyric video) – https://youtu.be/87Ig-lnWjzQ 

Let us go up to the mountain of the Lord!

H2023 Hor -  הֹר : two mountains in Palestine
H2022 har - הַר : mountain, hill, hill country - 1st use: Genesis 7:19-20; 22:2
G2022 epicheó: to pour upon; from epi and cheó (to pour) - Luke 10:34 (only once)


        Psalm 22:22-23 - Declare His name, fear the Lord and praise Him!



No comments: