Thursday, May 25, 2017

Thy word have I hid in mine heart

Thy word have I hid in mine heart,
that I might not sin against thee.

Psalm 119:11



John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word,
and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.


Psalm 119:50 This is my comfort in my affliction: for thy word hath quickened me.
Psalm 119:74 They that fear thee will be glad when they see me; because I have hoped in thy word.
Psalm 119:105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
Psalm 119:114 Thou art my hiding place and my shield: I hope in thy word.



Revelation 2:17
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches;
To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna,
and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written,
which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.


The Letters to the Seven Churches (video)

The Revelation Chapter 12 Sign (pdf download)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4lMw4yuCqaBdFEtU3lPeVZjR28/view

Revelation 1:16
And he had in his right hand seven stars:
and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword:
and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.
20 The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand,
and the seven golden candlesticks.
The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches:
and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.


Scripture search:  
"hidden" 
"heart"
"word"

1 comment:

Sabine Vlaming said...

Beautiful Tammy! Thank you so much. Sabine