Wednesday, November 2, 2016

More Revelation



 And I heard another voice from heaven saying, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.




Great overview/reminder of all we've been studying!  We appreciate the new timeline that shows the various stages of events - the Harpazo of the ready church body and Christ's later return and gathering of Israel. (The September 2017 sign mid-tribulation.)



Shiloh Overview

Download this document and more at www.informedchristians.com



Blessed is that servant, 
whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

Matthew 24:46


Matthew 24 Knocking at your door - Johnny Cash




 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: 
if any man hear my voice, and open the door, 
I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Revelation 3:20





1 comment:

Tammy W. said...

The European Parliament building in Strasbourg http://www.europarl.org.uk/resource/static/images/headers/epstrasbourg.jpg